Donnerstag, 17. April 2014

My Sketchnote from the IIBA Agile Extension Technique - Backlog Webinar

Hey there! Yes, the first english article in this blog because the content and context of the event was also english. However just enjoy the sketchnotes! You can give me a feedback of what do you think about it, if you like. My sketchnote was created during the webinar.

Today there was a webinar by the IIBA. Hence, i just startet with Sketchnotes and have not to much experiences with it, i found this great to gather more information and experiences about Sketchnotes.

During some search within the web i found the amazing website of the sketchnote army. A very cool project where people can share the sketchnotes from all over the world! I'll also send my ideas there!

Sketchnote of the IBBA Webinar about Agile Extension Technique
My "title page" of the Sketchnote

Sketchnote of the IBBA Webinar, the second page
The second double page of my Sketchnote

Sketchnote of the IBBA Webinar, the third page
And here is the last one pager of my Sketchnote

That's it. I think some more will follow later on. Stay tuned!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen